Old March 9th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Passenger

Default Princess Towels?

This will be my first time on Princess, (I have done 2 Carnival Cruises=Destiny/Fantasy)
Do they provide a beach towel for use both on ship AND in ports as Carnival did?
And is there a charge if I lose it (or keep It) as on carnival?
If no towels available, will have to cram one into an already full suitcase, which reminds me, I ALWAYS lose my luggage, I have a panic attack when it is out of my sight, Will Princess let me carry my own luggage on board?- I would be willing to let them search it first. Thanks and Bon Voyage to all!
S~
Old March 9th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: Princess Towels?

Yes, Princess supplies towels for use by the pool and on the beach...and yes, if you lose it or don't return it, you will be charged for the towel.

As for your second question, your luggag MUST fit through the scanner - and the scanner is the approximate size of the scanners at the airports that scan your carryon's.......if the luggage does not fit through the scanner, it must be checked and go on board with the rest of the luggage.

Old March 9th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Pea

We always ask for two beacl towels each every day. It's nice to have one as a pillow and one as the towel.

Pea
Old March 9th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Passenger

I felt like that at our ports whenever we took out our Blue and White Princess towel it was like a beacon telling all of the locals to come to us to try to get money out of us somehow. Like it was a marker saying "Here I am, a rich american cruiser that wants to part with his money." Hard to avoid but kinda funny. Of course, the fact that I was a white man with a sunburn probably gave me away too.
Old March 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to CrissyW Send a message via Yahoo to CrissyW

I assume they keep track of how many towels they deliver to your room then so they know how many they should pick up? I thought there were towels by the pool. If so, how do they know I didn't pick up a pool towel instead.

Old March 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Yes,
Your cabin attendant will leave 2 clean beach/pool towels for the next day. You just have to return them each day and you'll get them replaced with clean ones.

Message Boards Moderator
Old September 21st, 2014, 03:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default towels

I got a beautiful free souvenir towel from Celebrity, but not from Princess. Princess does have towels around the pools for use, take all that you need for the ship or shore, no problem, no charge. I did take one home, but it was just a blue/white strip, no logo.