Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old September 10th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Admiral

Default Hello Monday!

Morning mates, another sunny day here, but cool as well. The thermometer dipped below 10C last night (50F). But should hit 20 or so today(68). At least it's cool enough to walk the dogs!

No plans for the day other than recover from a bout with cramps and diarrhea last night. Trying to figure out what I ate to cause that!

donna
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Admiral

Good morning. Am watching the race, both races this weekend were rained out so both are running today. Just emptied my suitcase and will start a load of wash shortly. Later will do Bruce's. Saturday morning when I got a plate for breakfast in the buffet the next plate fell and hit my big toe on my left foot so it is all black/blue and hurts to stand for too long. Both Bruce and I said at least it was disembarkation day and not early in the cruise.

Yesterday I sent an email to Jennifer and Mike about the Carnival Miracle, which we are on next July, and told them to show Max the photos. Well Max's reaction was "They have a slid and a pool on the boat in the ocean!" so he is definitely excited to be going on a cruise. And Mike has pretty much decided what we are doing in Belize, he wants to go to a Mayan site and Belize has a really great one so when we can book I believe we will be booking Xunantunich.

All have a great day.
2005-2 Princess, 2006-Princess MSC, 2007-NCL,2008-Carnival & RCI, 2009- MSC & Carnival, 2010- 2 Carnival,2011-Carnival, 2012-Carnival & MSC, 2013-MSC & Carnival, 2014- 2 MSC, 2015-2 Carnival & MSC, 2016-NCL & Carnival,2017- MSC, 2018-2 NCL & MSC & RCI, 2019 RCI & Carnival