Old May 20th, 2003, 05:04 AM
Richard Felton
Posts: n/a
Default Juneau Sound Cruising permit

Does anyone know what paperwork (cruising permit etc) is required to take a 180 motor yacht to Juneau Sound?
Reply With Quote


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hotels on Aruba - any permit changing facilities? phoenix_dream Caribbean & Panama Canal 0 January 27th, 2007 07:33 PM
This doesn't sound right...... Angela Z. Chit - Chat for Cruisers 7 February 6th, 2006 09:08 AM
Have your sound on Y2C Chit - Chat for Cruisers 9 August 4th, 2005 04:50 PM
Ships that permit alcohol Dr_Cosmos Holland America 2 July 7th, 2004 07:08 PM
Help!!! Does this sound right? clarkwgriswald Caribbean & Panama Canal 1 April 10th, 2003 10:29 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.
design by: Themes by Design