Old September 25th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to lwarren
Default should I choose carnival? Victory?

My 17 year old daughter wants to go on a cruise for spring break. We have cruised NCL twice and enjoyed it. I am thinking about the Carnival Victory cruise. Has anyone been on that? We will be staying in 1 room, 4 people. We also are in an inside room, about 185 square feet. What do you think??? I understand this cruise line is great for people wanting to be entertained. (my daughter). For me, a good book, glass of wine, and some sun does me just fine!!! Thanks for any help. I need to confirm tomorrow!!
Old September 26th, 2003, 06:48 AM
suzys

Default Re: should I choose carnival? Victory?

I would definately recommend the Victory - have been on it a couple of times and loved it. Your daughter will have a great time.
Old September 26th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Passenger

Default Re: should I choose carnival? Victory?

The Victory is a beautiful ship. We had a great time there for New Year's 2002. I thought the rooms were spacious. (We had an 8A) I highly recommend a balcony!

The piano bar was fun, and the staff was great. You won't be disappointed with the Victory.

Belinda