Old February 28th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Admiral

Default Meet On Board

Hi everyone,
It seems that the Meet On Board area hasn't been receiving all that much attention for folks trying to find others that are sailing at the same time. We placed that board up with a searchable database expressly for your conveniance to make it easy to locate others. It is so much easier than posting on the boards and hoping someone sees it. Continue to post on the message board itself but please also take advantage of this Meet On Board service and lets see if we can get folks to meet each other.
Jim
Community Staff Leader

Old March 5th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Meet On Board

Jim,

When do they remove the old postings on Meet on Board? The Conquest hasn't recieved any postings in a few weeks.
Old March 11th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to chefajax

Hi Jim,
Sorry to hear that people are not taking avantage of that system. I waited for months and no one from here made onboard my cruise. Very disappointing. Perhaps on my next one in June aboard the RCCL Brillance....Dennis
Old March 19th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Re: Re: Meet On Board

We don't remove old postings because it is possible to search according to date criteria. Just put in the year 2003.

Old March 21st, 2003, 12:08 AM
USAF First Time Cruisers

Jim,

Our May Cruise is coming up fast and I haven't seen anyone post for our date/Ship. We cruise 3 May on the Imagination. Is there another way to find out who else is cruising on our particular cruise?
Old March 21st, 2003, 09:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Re: Meet On Board

Hi USAF,
Hare you posted on the "meet on board" here at Cruisemates? If not here is the link and hopefully there are some cruises already posted:

http://www.cruisemates.com/CF/MOB/

Message Boards Moderator
Old March 22nd, 2003, 10:55 AM
Emily_newbiecruiser

Hi. I can't seem to navigate the Meet on Board thingy. I filled in what blanks were presented, but they didn't include a blank for what ship we will be on, the date, and a personal description. What am i doing wrong?

And now, when i try to Log In to this board itself, it's not accepting my password nor my email address. I'm soooo confused ... *sigh*
Old April 5th, 2003, 03:13 PM
DGBunk

I just posted a note on the Meet on Board Site. We do not sail until December 13, 2003. This is our first cruise and we are so excited. My husband told me that it was to early to add a posting, but when I called to try to upgrade our stateroom, they told me that the level that I wanted to upgrade to was all sold out. That told me there are other people that book as early as we did.

We are booked on a 7 day cruise on the Ms Zaandam in the Western Caribbean. We have 1 child. A son, who will be 11 years old when we sail. (Yes, he will be sailing with us) My husband has done alot of research on the Caribbean, the cruise line, the ship and shore excursions. Does anyone have any helpful hints or suggestions?

Glenda