Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 12th, 2015, 02:44 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Eastbound Transatlantic April/May

Nothing booked yet, but looking to share costs with 1,2 or 3 other people. Leaving from Boston, New York or Florida back to the UK or anywhere in western Europe. 28 year old female, not looking for a relationship just cheapish trip back home. Thanks
Old March 10th, 2015, 07:30 PM
Familiar Face

have booked and paid for a cruise April 19 Miami- to Barcelona 11 days- looking to share a cabin to split costs
Old March 11th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default transatlantic

I also would like to cruise from Florida to Europe in may.if u didn't find a cruisemate yet. Contact me at 813-842-6300 . I'm female TJ
Old March 13th, 2015, 01:40 PM
Familiar Face

Hi
I am female and have a cruise booked and paid- just have to add your name April 19 - Miami to Barcelona- 11 days.
Please email if you are interested in sharing a cabin.
My email is [email protected]
Thanks
Niky
Old April 6th, 2015, 01:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Transatlantic start of June too late?

Hi annaspanna -
I'm also a 28 yr old british female, looking to get back home from US to UK (or elsewhere in Europe) by boat at the end of May/start of June - just looking to lower costs. Have you found something yet/would this be too late for you?
Holly
Old April 6th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to estnina

Hi Ecogirl,

I'm also looking for a cabin mate for an eastbound transatlantic crossing.

I can travel June 21st or July 14th on the Queen Mary 2 (NYC to Southampton).
Let me know if you're interested as I need to book the cruise soon. I'm 40 and easy going

Thanks

Estelle
Old April 6th, 2015, 11:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am also testing the waters (hyuk) for a cruise share for something transatlantic, ideally FL/NY to England. If you are making a return cruise within a month of arriving in Europe back to the US that would be amazing but if not I can either fly back or make another share arrangement for the return.

Timeframe: Leaving April-May, can go leave fairly short notice for those last minute cabin deals. Returning anywhere from a week to a month after arrival depending on circumstance.

Suggestions: Vacations to Go #19124 (Norwegian Star 11 nights April 27th) inside for $399 per person. Or something in a similar price range or time frame.

About Me: 27 unmarried American female, frequent traveler (one time cruiser), quiet and private but adaptable and polite. Consider myself decently cultured, good with all sorts of cuisine and good food. Complete nonsmoker, not a big drinker other than the rare cocktail or wine with dinner. Not interested in boisterous party scenes (e.g. clubbing), but can enjoy activities a peaceful or relaxing atmosphere. (e.g. jazz or piano bar)

You: Female (sorry, old fashioned that way). Willing to consider a respectable married couple if cabin privacy/space is a non-issue. Near my age or older preferred.

Forgive me if I am overstepping the bounds of the forum, but if we are good cabin mates I might also be open to splitting accommodation in the UK for even more savings and convenience. Whether it be a shared vacation flat, hotel room, or even paying you if its your home.

PM if you want to talk further and/or exchange personal details and contact info. Thanks for suffering through my ramblings and I hope to hear from anyone who thinks it might be a good fit.

~M.L.
Old April 7th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Familiar Face

Hi annaspanna
i booked an april 25 eastbound ta queen victoria $700. I am senior citizen male who is only looking to share expenses. I can give you a reference from another woman who shared expenses with me 2 years ago. Your privacy and personal space is assured. Call warren 508 359-9639. Anyone else, male or female seeing this post who might be interested please call me.