Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 10th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Cruise Transatlantic April 19 2015 Barcelona- need cruise mate

Looking to share a cruise preferably with a female- room holds four- kids sail free up to two kids.
Airline tickets and cruise has already been paid - need to just put name on the ticket.

Please let me know ASAP!!
Old March 12th, 2015, 12:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

I am interested and in going.

I am male and married with children but kids can't go with me due to school.

Please email me at [email protected] to discuss details if you are willing to go together.

Thanks,
John
Old March 31st, 2015, 09:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi there

hiya! I just stumbled onto this website. I have worked for a variety of cruise lines for the past 12 years. Gay, male, 45 and fun! I enjoy cruising and even do it while on vacation. :-)

As I already work on ships, the flight, cruise being paid is certainly attractive to me. I have friends in Barcelona and am great fun to be with. I specialized shopping in out different ports of call but my interests are wide and varied. I work "front of house" so have one of those outgoing personalities and enjoy meeting new people.

I wondered which line and ship??

Let me know if you are open to cruising with me and any questions you may have.
Old April 4th, 2015, 01:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I'm ready.

I'm interested. If you have not yet found anyone to share the cabin with, please advise. Much more information to exchange. Thank you.