Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old May 16th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile CITM available as a Travel Companion Oct. -

Greetings, I am a Certified International Tour Manager with a busy schedule leading tours through North America throughout the summer and ending in October. I am a trained and experienced traveler throughout the world and am interested in gaining more knowledge and experience as a travel companion. I am a Christian, married and interested in being a companion for mature straight women only. My availability begins October and my destinations are flexible.[/B]

Last edited by conniegf; May 16th, 2016 at 10:24 PM.
Old May 18th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, my sister is seeking a travel companion for a Mediterranean cruise in early November 2016 to share expenses rather than pay the 100% single supplement. It is unclear from your posting as to whether you are seeking a travel companion to share expenses with or whether you want to trade your travel knowledge and experience as a CITM for service as a travel companion. Thank you in advance for clarification.