Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 4th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Old guy just looking for someone to share double occupancy.

WWM 85 year old who enjoy's cruising, but not wishing to make a new friend. Retired pro photographer who is still snapping away, and lost his cruising companion wife. Easy to get along with, but snores. I'm slow but love to read, eat and have an occasional alcoholic drink.
Old October 6th, 2018, 12:31 AM
First Mate

Hi, Where and when do you want to cruise?
Old October 6th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

No decision yet. Just wanted to see if this is a possibility. Waiting for second knee surgery for more mobility.
Old October 7th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Familiar Face

GWM
Separated from wife. Looking to share cost of 10 day New Zealand cruise. JANUARY 24.
Old October 28th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
WWM 85 year old who enjoy's cruising, but not wishing to make a new friend. Retired pro photographer who is still snapping away, and lost his cruising companion wife. Easy to get along with, but snores. I'm slow but love to read, eat and have an occasional alcoholic drink.
Hi: I am a 75 year old American of Chinese descent. I also love to travel and am a 4* Mariner on HAL. Did most of my travel by myself; but now am not willing to pay 100% supplement for single since I have travel and cruised most of the world. But am receptive to doing some more if the price is right. Contact me at [email protected] if you think there is a potential match.
Old October 29th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello my name is Jerilyn I'm from sarasota FL planning on going on cruise November 25-29 Bahamas free port princess cays carnival liberty. Goingbwith a group of girlsWould you be interested
Old October 31st, 2018, 01:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

If you're interested in a TA in Spring 2019 I think I would like to do it. I'm a quiet 25 y.o. guy, just returning home from North America to Europe.