Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old September 10th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Admiral

Default The Weekend is Here!

Morning Mates, what's on your agenda for the weekend?
For once, I have no plans or obligations, and the weather is nice, so I hope to get out and enjoy some of it.

donna
Old September 10th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollerdonna View Post
Morning Mates, what's on your agenda for the weekend?
For once, I have no plans or obligations, and the weather is nice, so I hope to get out and enjoy some of it.

donna

Hello Dark Orchid.
Enjoy your weekend 👍👍💃🏼
Old September 10th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

The agenda is busy today. We've had the grandkids for the last two days and continue to have them through Tuesday. Now, I remember what it's like to have kids.

We have to drive them 35 miles and back to school each morning and afternoon. Get one up at 5:30 a.m. so she can get her hair just right and the other about 6:30 a.m.. Boys don't need much time, especially if they showered the night before.

Then it's taking them to daily gymnastics practice, two times for karate and making sure they get their homework done. Helping with said homework and listening to a fifth grader practice his Baritone that is almost as big as he is. I'm glad I have my ear plugs.

Today is a beautiful day and we'll start cleaning out the cupboards in the garage. We decided to just take all the nuts, bolts, wire clips and other stuff and dump it into one bucket and sell it for $1 at the garage sale. Actually a good deal when I think of what I paid for all of it. Once that's done I will call it an accomplishment.

Welcome galmuslim: I don't think I'd describe Donna as a dark orchid: More like a purple one.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old September 10th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Admiral

Default The Weekend is Here!

Good morning. Keith just left for Riverside. i have Saturday chores planned. Some breakfast and the paper are first, though.

Judy
Old September 10th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Gosh, did it cool off, had a front come through....feels wonderful, no more humidity....

Message Boards Moderator
Old September 10th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Admiral

Mrs.LF and I went to an early dinner at a Seafood restaurant on an island not far from where we live.

Tomorrow I am going to a 911 memorial service at 7:30 AM and to one at 6PM.