Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old December 29th, 2018, 09:54 AM
Admiral

Default Last Saturday in December

Morning Mates, welcome to the last weekend of the year!
Do any of you have plans to celebrate NYE? Not me, I am staying home warm and safe in my PJs and probably doing a jigsaw puzzle!

My son left for home yesterday and unfortunately ran into some bad weather through Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Quebec. Despite the bus being late he made it home safely earlier this morning and I am thankful for that!

donna
Old December 29th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good morning, Donna, and all of our Mates to follow.

Donna, I'm glad to hear that Tyler made it home safely.

Well, a week today we leave for New Jersey and 20 nights on the Anthem of the Seas, so our Christmas tree is down and most of the ornaments put away already. Wayne is putting them all in their bins as I type.

We had a wonderful Christmas with our older daughter, her boyfriend and our nearly 5-month old grandson! They managed to stay for a week, so we managed to have some quality visiting and snuggling!

It will be a quiet New Year's Eve at home for us, but we certainly don't mind! Since I don't post very often, I'll wish you all the best for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2019! Best wishes from our house to yours.
Old December 29th, 2018, 11:37 AM
Admiral

Good morning. Am doing more laundry and still have at least one more load to go. Don't have any other plans for the day.

All have a great day.
2005-2 Princess, 2006-Princess MSC, 2007-NCL,2008-Carnival & RCI, 2009- MSC & Carnival, 2010- 2 Carnival,2011-Carnival, 2012-Carnival & MSC, 2013-MSC & Carnival, 2014- 2 MSC, 2015-2 Carnival & MSC, 2016-NCL & Carnival,2017- MSC, 2018-2 NCL & MSC & RCI, 2019 RCI & Carnival
Old December 30th, 2018, 09:56 AM
Admiral

Default Last Sunday in December

Morning Mates, nice to hear from Cruwysie yesterday, and Nancy, hope your burned hand is doing better.
The weather continues to be lousy. I had to cancel plans both Fri and Sat night due to inclement weather. Today was supposed to be sunny and nice and I had hoped to get out to do some errands. No such luck. It is snowing and blowing up a storm again, and still icy from last night so I am staying put.

Tomorrow is supposed to be clear, so I am hoping to take my Little Sister to see Mary Poppins, but I don't trust the weather forecast!

donna