Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Open Debate

Open Debate The only forum to discuss politics and religion. Please keep it civil.

Old September 12th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Admiral

Default Democrates wouldn't touch gun control.

BO and Hilrod and Burney and all the other Democrates wouldn't touch gun control as an issue. They know they would lose the election in a minute because they would lose their constituency.
Old September 12th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Right wing gun nuts are not their bread and butter. Their constituency is demanding something be done. America is demanding something be done.

Done:

Carnival Horizon Transatlantic

Carnival Splendor Panama Canal

Royal Princess

Vision of the Seas

Carnival Miracle Alaska

Carnival Diamond
Princess Platinum
and more...
Old September 12th, 2015, 02:05 PM
Admiral

Default BO has not come out with any executive order about gun control

Quote:
Originally Posted by zydecocruiser View Post
Right wing gun nuts are not their bread and butter. Their constituency is demanding something be done. America is demanding something be done.
BO, Hilrod and Burney are purposely avoiding gun control talk. They're realistic and know that they would lose in a minute. Where are all these great Democrates who are demanding something must be done? They sure have lost their voice.

Where are the mothers against guns. Women want guns to protect themselves against the nuts, druggies and rapists who are running loose. I would be willing to bet that Pelosi packs one for protection.
Old September 12th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Admiral

The gun nuts are delusional. Not only do they not have the votes, they are likely outgunned.

Done:

Royal Princess

Vision of the Seas

Carnival Miracle Alaska

Carnival Diamond
Princess Platinum
and more...
Old September 13th, 2015, 03:41 PM
Admiral

Default Are delusional gun nuts Democrates and Republicans who own guns

"The gun nuts are delusional. Not only do they not have the votes, they are likely outgunned."

You use word salad like Hilrod does when she says she apologizes for "that" when she refers to her own email server. The good news is that the that email server is going to provide the 30000 emails that she says were erased can be recovered and they will be analyzed by the FBI.

But Hillorys parsing of language is rubbing off on the diehards who support and use a weasel word "likely" when they don't know for a fact what the real facts are.

Here's a fact the Democrates and Republicans who you call gun nuts have the votes to beat any Democratic candidate who may run on a gun control plank plain and simple.
Old September 13th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Admiral

Republicans often confuse facts with their fantasies and love to drag a thread off topic.

Here is a fact...

CBS News Poll. July 29-Aug. 2, 2015. N=1,252 adults nationwide. Margin of error 3.
"In general, do you think laws covering the sale of guns should be made more strict, less strict, or kept as they are now?"

The majority think laws should be made more strict.

Done:

Royal Princess

Vision of the Seas

Carnival Miracle Alaska

Carnival Diamond
Princess Platinum
and more...
Old September 14th, 2015, 05:33 AM
Admiral

Default Democrates are gutless when it comes to gun control

Here's a fact the Democrates and Republicans who you call gun nuts have the votes to beat any Democratic candidate who may run on a gun control plank plain and simple.

Why don't Demcrates starting with lame duck BO act on gun control. He knows that Democrates will get whipped, beaten and trashed. BO and the other Democratic candidates are gutless when it comes to gun control no matter what polls say.
Old September 14th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Admiral

President Obama is anything but a lame duck, and the cry baby republicans hate it. He continues to add to his legacy even as the obstructionist Congress tries their best to sabotage his efforts to make America a better and safer place.

The gun nuts should be very afraid.

Done:

Royal Princess

Vision of the Seas

Carnival Miracle Alaska

Carnival Diamond
Princess Platinum
and more...
Old September 14th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Admiral

Default No gun control for Obama he knows it will not fly.

BO and Hilrod and Burney and all the other Democrates wouldn't touch gun control as an issue. They know they would lose the election in a minute because they would lose their constituency. And the Obama legacy is going to be what a screwed up mess he has made and continues to make as he flip flops to the end of his term.
Old September 14th, 2015, 12:32 PM
Admiral

Congress makes the laws, or at least is supposed to. Something Donald Chump and the rest of the Grand Obstructionist Party hasn't figured out.

Done:

Royal Princess

Vision of the Seas

Carnival Miracle Alaska

Carnival Diamond
Princess Platinum
and more...