Old October 3rd, 2015, 08:40 AM
Admiral

Default How do I get onto a fully booked excursion of Rome

I want to discover Rome's most beautiful Vatican Museum on a full-day shore excursion from Civitavecchia cruise port, but the tour is booked for Nov. 21, 2015 port day.

Any ideas?

A description of the excursion I want to be on follows. Enjoy the comfort of pick up and drop off inside the port, just in front of cruise ship. Then relax for 1 hour until we reach the city center of Rome and start discovering this ancient and enchanting city!

The tour goes to other places but i want to primarily visit the Museum.

I need to get skip-the line access to the Vatican Museum so that I can visit the main rooms of this world-famous Museum and admire the beauty of the Sistine Chapel.

Board your transport at 15:00 to be back in Civitavecchia for approximately 16:30.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 01:58 PM
Admiral

There are likely the same tours offered privately or to third party groups. Check out the many third party tour groups or try and arrange your own group with the roll call of your trip.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries