Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines

Old February 24th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default LOOKING FOR CRUISE ROOMATE for August 7th to August 12th Carnival Cruiseline

Hey I am looking for someone who would like to go on a cruise with me to Jamaica. I am looking at Carnival cruise line leaving on Monday August 7th and coming back on Saturday August 12th. Im looking for someone who I can get to know and we can go half on the cruise. The cruise is like 1300. So your half would be $650.

The cruise would leave out of fort lauderale florida. I would love to do an excursion while in Jamaica. I would love to do dolphin or sting ray. The boat does stop at another location which is Grand Cayman. I would like to make that a beach day maybe do jet skii.

If you don't wanna do Jamaica I am open to going to Bahamas. The bahamas is cheaper. Its like 1040 total. So you wold be looking at 520. That is a 5 day cruise also which leave on August 7th and comes back August 12th.

you can email me at [email protected]

there also a cruise to Cozumel...the same dates. It goes to key west first and then cozumel.

A little about me....
go by Keke. I live in VA. I am 30 African American plus size women with no kids. I do not smoke or drink. I am currently in college. I am just a laid back down to earth female. I love to laugh but I know when to be serious.