Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 7th, 2015, 01:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Looking for roommate for Christmas cruise to the Carribbean Dec 2015

Hi!

I'm a 26 year old SWF looking for a roommate for a Christmas cruise... planning something with a few friends but there's an odd number of us and I drew the short stick so I need to find a cabin mate. Gender and age aren't important.

We're planning to go around Dec 19/20 for 7 nights to the Carribbean, leaving from Florida or New Orleans. Here's a couple we've been looking at:

Dec 19-- Carnival Glory (Miami-- Grand Cayman-- Roatan-- Belize-- Cozumel)
Dec 20-- Carnival Dream (New Orleans-- Roatan-- Belize-- Cozumel)

We're open to other suggestions if you've got an idea for that same timeframe that goes elsewhere-- just looking to keep costs down (so I'd like to do an inside room). Shoot me a message and let's skype to see if we're a good match!

Talk to you soon!
Old October 15th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,
I have always wanted to go on a cruise but have not had a companion to make it economically feasible. I will have some free time around the dates you have suggested and I plan on being in the Florida region. Let me know if you're interested in finding out more about me and if you and your friends have made any more concrete plans!
Thanks, I look for forward to hearing from you!
Breck

Last edited by Shuylerb; October 15th, 2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Typo