Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old August 5th, 2016, 03:44 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 44 yr old female smoker looking for a cabinmate

Hi, I am 44 yrs old, female, smoker, professinal businesswoman. Live in So Cal. I'm looking for a female cabinmate to cruise in Nov or Dec 2016. I am open to early next year for another cruise. I have traveled a lot in all the areas of the Caribbean but I have taken only one 14 day cruise previously on Princess going thru the Panama Canal. I am looking to go to Alaska or Europe. Open to other ideas. I tend to like the 10 to 14 day cruises but I am flexible. Kinda worried about the Zika virus now so I'd have to postpone my trip to Peru. I don't gamble or drink unless it's a special occasion. I am not a partier. I do well with people of all ages. I go to the cabin only to shower and sleep, usually around midnight to 8 am. I can change my sleeping time but I am a light sleeper and need the cabin completely dark when I sleep. I get off the ship at all ports and go on excursions. I love the beaches. If you are interested in sharing costs, please email me at [email protected] . Price doesn't matter but I do like a good deal.

Tina
Old August 9th, 2016, 12:37 AM
Familiar Face

Default Dec8 nyc to Southampton

I saw your post I'm just curious to see if you'd be interested in taking a trip from New York to Southampton dec 8th I'm only looking for a great time,I travel a lot and I'm very comfortable in any situation although I do have a high standard but im very laid back