Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

Old April 3rd, 2017, 07:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thumbs up Seabourn Quest Baltic 2017

Seeking cabin mate for this cruise and other higher end cruises in the future. 64 year old industry employee. I get great discounts on cruise and air travel I can share. Easy going male willing to share with either male or female--gay or straight--just wanting to avoid the single supplements. Usually spend most the day in the spa and reading at night with door open for sea breeze (this is the only requirement that might be unusual). I do lots of day excursions as well.
I love Seabourn.
Old April 11th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey, My name is Dimitry, I`m from Moscow Russia. I`m 38 yo.
I`ve done more than 30 cruise with Celebrity, Holland, Princess, Azamara, Oceania, Windsstar and Seabourne.
Looking for travel companion in 2017 to share cabin on Seabourne, Oceania, Windstar, Azamara, Viking cruise.
I`m a professional, traveling a lot, working in art gallery in Moscow.
I`m not smoking, no drugs, 1-2 glasses of good wine this is my max.
During the cruise prefer to read my books, relax in spa, good conversation.
I prefer when all personal belongings lie in their places , I do not like the mess in the cabin.
This is my email: [email protected]