Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 23rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Familiar Face

Exclamation Tahiti -> Sydney Anyone?

I'm looking to go to Sydney again and found a good deal aboard Norwegian Jewel Oct 25-Nov 12, Papeete to Sydney. 9 stops in between include Raiatea, Bora Bora (Tahiti) Pago Pago, Apea (Samoa) Port-Vila (Vanuatu) Noumea, Ile de Pins (New Caledonia). 17 nights for $1465! This is a great itinerary as few repositioning cruises stop at all these points and at less than $100/night, visiting these exotic locations is a steal! I did Honolulu to Sydney with Celebrity a few years back with about half of the stops, yet still a wonderful cruise. I'd like to find a cabinmate who finds this itinerary as appealing as I do. I'm 40, SWM, don't smoke, like to explore the ship and the most each island has to offer. I'm quiet, tidy, drink on the right occasion, and spend most of my time outside the cabin. I've done about 10 cruises so far, some with friends/relatives, some solo. I'd like to split the cost of the cabin with anyone, m or f, who wouldn't mind perhaps exploring the ports together or sharing a meal once in a while. Look forward to hearing from you. PS, I'm also planning on renting an entire place for about a week on Bondi Beach afterwards, so I don't mind perhaps sharing that either.

Last edited by tonny.toeh; July 23rd, 2017 at 06:14 PM. Reason: added info
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I'm also on this cruise

I'm also on this cruise and looking for cabin mate. I was planning on three days in Sydney but I haven't booked a room. I'm a BM retired in my 60s.
Old August 6th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default and 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonny.toeh View Post
I'm looking to go to Sydney again and found a good deal aboard Norwegian Jewel Oct 25-Nov 12, Papeete to Sydney. 9 stops in between include Raiatea, Bora Bora (Tahiti) Pago Pago, Apea (Samoa) Port-Vila (Vanuatu) Noumea, Ile de Pins (New Caledonia). 17 nights for $1465! This is a great itinerary as few repositioning cruises stop at all these points and at less than $100/night, visiting these exotic locations is a steal! I did Honolulu to Sydney with Celebrity a few years back with about half of the stops, yet still a wonderful cruise. I'd like to find a cabinmate who finds this itinerary as appealing as I do. I'm 40, SWM, don't smoke, like to explore the ship and the most each island has to offer. I'm quiet, tidy, drink on the right occasion, and spend most of my time outside the cabin. I've done about 10 cruises so far, some with friends/relatives, some solo. I'd like to split the cost of the cabin with anyone, m or f, who wouldn't mind perhaps exploring the ports together or sharing a meal once in a while. Look forward to hearing from you. PS, I'm also planning on renting an entire place for about a week on Bondi Beach afterwards, so I don't mind perhaps sharing that either.
Old August 6th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi I'm mwf 56 love to cruise but only been on 3 I don't smoke a clean and tidy person

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonny.toeh View Post