Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old June 20th, 2001, 11:45 PM
Russ

Default Christian singles

Do any of you experienced cruisers know if Christian singles groups get together on these cruises. I am a 60 year old male not much into the bar scene but would like to meet singles who are active in their faith. Are certain ships more inclined to have Christian groups singles or not?
Old June 21st, 2001, 12:18 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Christian singles

Russ,

I am preparing to embark on my eighth cruise, all with Princess. I have never heard of a specific "Christian Singles" group on any cruise ship, but I also have not failed to encounter quite a few other Christians on my cruises among both the other passengers and the crew and staff.

Princess's singles gatherings tend to be low-key affairs where a member of the cruise staff brings/obtains a bottle or two of complementary champagne, but they always are prepared to provide complementary non-alcoholic beverages for those who choose not to drink.

As a single Christian, I highly recommend Princess for other single Christians.

Norm.
Old June 21st, 2001, 10:14 PM
Russ

Default Re: Christian singles

thanks for the reply Norm. I feel better about the cruise. I will check out Princess.