Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 16th, 2015, 03:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Free transatlantic Cruise from Florida to copenhagen

I booked on Norwegian Cruise line, a sate room with balcony.The cruise is from 17th April 16 to 01 May 16. i am an elderly East Asian and looking for a non smoker female in the age group 40-65.Cost of cruise including alcoholic beverages on board will be paid by me. if interested , please reply with photo.
--prabir
Old November 18th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Cruise Maniac

HI there I am a 62yr old male non smoker non drinker either maybe only a social drink I prefer ice tea or soda. I am single never married. I am interested in this cruise. Please reply back thankyou. I am an experienced cruiser I have been on 10 cruises
Old November 22nd, 2015, 01:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prabir View Post
I booked on Norwegian Cruise line, a sate room with balcony.The cruise is from 17th April 16 to 01 May 16. i am an elderly East Asian and looking for a non smoker female in the age group 40-65.Cost of cruise including alcoholic beverages on board will be paid by me. if interested , please reply with photo.
--prabir
I am a 62 yr old male single and I have cruised 10 times I was just on a cruise in Oct of this year. I am experience traveler. I am willing to go with you if you want. I will take care of you also if you need help of some kind. please answer me back ok thanks
Old November 26th, 2015, 01:12 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi there I am a single male 62yrs old. I am an experienced cruiser and am interested in traveling with you as friends. I can help you if you need help and I like to dance as well please reply. I have no photo at this time
Old November 27th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a 32 female year old Certified Nursing Assistant. If you are looking for someone to assist you with care during travel, I am available on those dates.
Would still be interested traveling even if you do not need assistance, but I do see I am under your requested age range.
Old December 7th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Cruise Maniac

He is looking for FEMALE. Looks like Female pays her air.
Old December 7th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

If the OP decides or can't find an available female I ( male ) may be interested, keep me in mind. Thanks!