Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

Old July 8th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Permission to use a local medical center

Hello everyone!
I came here to ask you for a possible orientation. I was confirmed to work at a concessionaire in Royal Caribbean, but in my country there is no medical center authorized to do my exams. The closest clinics to my country is Honduras. However, is very dangerous I travel alone up there, my family do not let me and nobody wants to go with me. A friend gave me this address: [email protected] to ask for permission to use a local clinic, I wrote to them over two weeks ago, but I received no response yet. I do not know if is normal. Someone could help me to confirm it or if there is some other contact to which I can write? I will appreciate that so so much.
Old July 9th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Familiar Face

are going through a recruiter? if yes then he/she can guide you.

if not, you can do the exams described on PEME anywhere BUT everything needs to be official translated in English.
Going to an approved one, is just an easy way to have everything ready instead of running around to different doctors and translators.

check the attached image

which country are you live in?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (34.4 KB, 1 views)