Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 24th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default 2019 O World Cruise

Oceaniacruises.com/spec.worldcruise/ Just out! Look it up. Note all the perks! Once in a lifetime splurge, best food and itinerary. Small ship(Insignia,) casual elegance No dressups. Open seating dining. .I have done several similar segments on 2015 WC and would consider doing segments or FULL WC. Get on East or West coast, even HNL. I am active low key N/S, fit Female long time divorced Senior O has an interesting art program, needlepoint sessions, dance lessons. Canyon Ranch healthy meal selections, Free shuttles in many ports. So many perks inc. 1st class air, gratuties, free laundry, social hostess for solos. Special complimentary excursions for each segment(Great Wall etc.). All non alco holic drinks included. .Found a cabinmate here last time.Senior Female preferred.My last Cruisemate had only done one cruise but we got along fine.I do the lower priced cabins.The cruise is so inclusive it compares favorably to Princess,HAL when costed out.Segment divisions should be out soon. Hit on my name to send private message.

Last edited by aspengal; February 24th, 2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi

Tell me more about cruise. I am 67 from Ohio. Write me at [email protected]
Old March 11th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Cruise Maniac

My preferred segment(s), of 2019 WC are Honolulu to HongKong.Just under 70 days. Take my Email [email protected] cause CRUISEMATES IS CLOSING!!
Old May 25th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Very Interested, check out my profile... If you are interested, I would be happy to communicate via e-mail or if you would like, I will give you my telephone or call you.

I would like to do the full 180, 177 or 174-day cruise.
Always ready on days notice. Looking for male/female CabinMate to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, shower, shave, etc. at the fitness center. I return to the cabin early evening, dress for dinner, return again to sleep, approximately an hour after the main show of the evening. Sincerely, Joseph
Old May 26th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to FLCruiseLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by usveteran View Post
Very Interested, check out my profile... If you are interested, I would be happy to communicate via e-mail or if you would like, I will give you my telephone or call you.

I would like to do the full 180, 177 or 174-day cruise.
OMG I just read your note I'm so jealous lol I wish I am wealthy to joint your cruise I really love to travel around the world by the cruise ship
Hope you have a great day!
Good luck!
Old June 3rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,
I made two down payments towards the 2019 full world cruise on the Crystal Serenity
From Jan. 13 until April 8, 84 days, Los Angeles to Monte Carlo.
Multilingual, educated, ladylike, tango dancer, lively.
Looking for a stateroom companion to share the cost.
Interested?
Christine