Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 16th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default To share cruise expense as roomate

Mature gentlemen to share room expense. 11 days Southern Caribbean cruise in Nov. 17. from Miami with Norwegian Cruise Line, and return to Miami FL. I live in Atlanta GA.
Old June 17th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Cruise Maniac

I'm interested. Can you give me the cruise itinerary? Joseph
Always ready on days notice. Looking for male/female CabinMate to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, shower, shave, etc. at the fitness center. I return to the cabin early evening, dress for dinner, return again to sleep, approximately an hour after the main show of the evening. Sincerely, Joseph
Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:01 AM
Familiar Face

Default Hi, Joseph

The cruise starts in Miami, FL. on Non. 17th to the 28th. 11 days. From Miami to the following islands: Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire. St. Martin, St Thomas and return to Miami FL. Norwegian is a good cruise line, I research the company. As to costs it depends on the type of room you want. Southern Caribbean cruises are very popular, I was on one a long time ago. As for me, I am in your age group and am a retired professional. My name is Joseph as well. I am very active and do lots of sports. You can review the cruise on line if you like.

Joseph
Old June 22nd, 2017, 03:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Nice to meet you, Joseph. Okay, I'm in. I live in Bluffton, SC. What kind of room are you interested in? You have probably read my profile so it's easy to see I spend very little time in the room, the least expensive is a good start for me but I am open to suggestions. Have you already booked the cruise? How are you getting to Miami from Atlanta, flying or driving?
Always ready on days notice. Looking for male/female CabinMate to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, shower, shave, etc. at the fitness center. I return to the cabin early evening, dress for dinner, return again to sleep, approximately an hour after the main show of the evening. Sincerely, Joseph
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:41 PM
Familiar Face

Hello Joseph
About a room, as long as there is not much noise from the engine the least costly is fine. I suggest that you review the cruise on Norwegian's web site. For the least expense room you the rewards are very small about $50 dollars. I do not know the full details, I will call the cruise line this week. I didn't make any reservation at this time. I prefer to take a flight from Atlanta to Miami, driving is too long and not economical. I will email you for additional information later. Thank you for your email. I assume that you like cruises. I was on a cruise a long time ago with carnival to Southern Caribbean. Thank you for your email. Joseph
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise17 View Post
Mature gentlemen to share room expense. 11 days Southern Caribbean cruise in Nov. 17. from Miami with Norwegian Cruise Line, and return to Miami FL. I live in Atlanta GA.
Where does the ship go to? And how much is it?
Old June 23rd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Okay, I'm good to go. I'll wait to hear from you. Joseph
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Familiar Face

Joseph,

I am sorry, I have been busy working in my backyard, and I have relatives visiting me from out of state. I did not have a chance to talk to Norwegian Cruse line. I will do so this week. let me know if you are interested. I have some problems navigating this cruise mate. I try and I am sure I am doing something not right on this web site.

Joseph
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Familiar Face

Where is Bluffton, SC ? I went to college in Rock Hill SC

Joseph
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Yes, I am still interested.
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Bluffton is off of 278. It is the town that borders the entrance to Hilton Head.
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Familiar Face

Joseph,

I called Norwegian recently, to get some information. The least expensive is $749 each. Not bad. Passengers have four options to choose from. Free beverage,, four dining package, in special restaurants, $50 reward for each island the total of $250, and something else. I am not into drinking one drink is just do for me. So what do you think? I didn't check the ship yet.
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Familiar Face

Joseph,

I am going to put a deposit of $100. for the Norwegian's cruise, and it is refundable in 60 days. Holland America Line mailed me a private fares for Oct. to the same destination for $699, each. But the sale was closed already.
Joseph
Old June 30th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Good Evening Joseph,

I'm not much of a drinker either. Perhaps we take the 250 and split it. Restaurants are good too. Whatever you decide is good with me.

Where should I go to pay the deposit so we get the same stateroom, Vacations to Go or directly with Norwegian?

Joseph
Old June 30th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Familiar Face

Hello Joseph,

I did not put any deposit yet. I will contact Norwegian line and make a deposit. They are asking $50 deposit only, per the advertisement. The $50 gifts must be used up, if not used it is not valid. ($250) There are other options to choose from. Restaurants is a good choice. I will call tonight and get back to you. OK.

Joseph
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Familiar Face

Joseph,

I have a problem emailing you. I will give more details later. For now Please call Norwegian tonight and make reservation. $50 deposit for now. The reservation # is 34878457. My name is Joseph Gigi. I do not know your last name. They put you down is Joseph Smith. there is no rewards for this price, it can change next week, or the price will drop. We shall see. $749+$147.70 tax. This is the lowest price. As to room they will assign a room for us.
Joseph Gigi
Old July 1st, 2017, 07:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

I paid the deposit, good to go. I also sent you a personal private message with my telephone number. Joseph