Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Open Debate

Open Debate The only forum to discuss politics and religion. Please keep it civil.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:01 PM
zydecocruiser's Avatar
zydecocruiser zydecocruiser is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,881
Default Does Dick Cheney believe his lies?

__________________
------------
My cruise web site
I show you my experiences and leave it up to you to decide if it is for you or not.




Done:

Carnival Horizon Transatlantic

Carnival Splendor Panama Canal

Royal Princess

Vision of the Seas

Carnival Miracle Alaska




Carnival Diamond
Princess Platinum
and more...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old July 20th, 2014, 11:13 PM
Dave Beers's Avatar
Dave Beers Dave Beers is offline
Moderator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,862
Default

Does Obama believe his lies? I don't think so since narcissists don't comprehend that they lie, but Obama's lies are more recent and more destructive to American society than any lie that Dick Cheney may have made.
__________________
Dave
Forum Moderator
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old July 21st, 2014, 07:26 AM
friedshrimp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Beers View Post
Does Obama believe his lies? I don't think so since narcissists don't comprehend that they lie, but Obama's lies are more recent and more destructive to American society than any lie that Dick Cheney may have made.
Obama's lies (so far.......and we still have 1.5 more years of his idiotic insight) have caused much more harm to this country than any lie Cheney has or could have ever told.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old July 21st, 2014, 11:11 AM
zydecocruiser's Avatar
zydecocruiser zydecocruiser is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,881
Default

Dick Cheney's lies continue to this day. He is making the talk show circuit. Almost as embarrassing as Palin. The more they open their mouth, the further the GOP sinks.
__________________
------------
My cruise web site
I show you my experiences and leave it up to you to decide if it is for you or not.




Done:

Carnival Horizon Transatlantic

Carnival Splendor Panama Canal

Royal Princess

Vision of the Seas

Carnival Miracle Alaska




Carnival Diamond
Princess Platinum
and more...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old July 28th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Luanne Russo Luanne Russo is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default

Easy there Z I don't want to hear that you have drank to much of the kool-aid.
__________________
Ecstasy 2005
Conquest 2005
Elation 2005
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old July 28th, 2014, 01:14 PM
BernieG BernieG is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 373
Default

Cheney should be committed. He's been off his rocker for a while now.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old July 28th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Luanne Russo Luanne Russo is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernieG View Post
Cheney should be committed. He's been off his rocker for a while now.
Bernie, In that case most of them should. Chaney is OUT of office. He can only speak, not effect policy. We need to worry about those who not only speak, but rule.
__________________
Ecstasy 2005
Conquest 2005
Elation 2005
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old July 28th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Luanne Russo Luanne Russo is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default

and Bush is also still out of office. We need to get caught up with reality.
__________________
Ecstasy 2005
Conquest 2005
Elation 2005
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old July 28th, 2014, 06:18 PM
BernieG BernieG is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
Bernie, In that case most of them should. Chaney is OUT of office. He can only speak, not effect policy. We need to worry about those who not only speak, but rule.
I don't care if he's in office, out of office doesn't matter. Doesn't give him the right to go off like a village idiot spouting nonsense. The man is an idiot that has proven nothing that comes out of his mouth can be believed. He needs to shut up and go away.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old July 28th, 2014, 06:57 PM
bonnyprincecharlie bonnyprincecharlie is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,254
Default Luanne, here is a lesson in how to talk to idiots.

There is only one way to talk to complete idiots, assault them with truths, facts, and the common sense obviousness of your argument. Hopefully, this will push the idiot away from their misconceptions, but if it doesn't. Stop trying to reason with them because in the idiot's sphere, facts are lies.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old July 28th, 2014, 07:36 PM
BernieG BernieG is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnyprincecharlie View Post
There is only one way to talk to complete idiots, assault them with truths, facts, and the common sense obviousness of your argument. Hopefully, this will push the idiot away from their misconceptions, but if it doesn't. Stop trying to reason with them because in the idiot's sphere, facts are lies.
You have to turn to personal insults instead of facts? Wow intelligence at it's finest. When even Fox News turns on the old coot you know he's lost it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old July 28th, 2014, 11:20 PM
zydecocruiser's Avatar
zydecocruiser zydecocruiser is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
and Bush is also still out of office. We need to get caught up with reality.
Reality? It will take generations to pay off that embarrassment of a president. That's reality.
__________________
------------
My cruise web site
I show you my experiences and leave it up to you to decide if it is for you or not.




Done:

Carnival Horizon Transatlantic

Carnival Splendor Panama Canal

Royal Princess

Vision of the Seas

Carnival Miracle Alaska




Carnival Diamond
Princess Platinum
and more...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old July 29th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Luanne Russo Luanne Russo is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,521
Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zydecocruiser View Post
Reality? It will take generations to pay off that embarrassment of a president. That's reality.
That is so very true, and we have already started paying. Only this time, it will take much longer to recover.
__________________
Ecstasy 2005
Conquest 2005
Elation 2005
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old July 29th, 2014, 03:15 PM
friedshrimp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernieG View Post
I don't care if he's in office, out of office doesn't matter. Doesn't give him the right to go off like a village idiot spouting nonsense. The man is an idiot that has proven nothing that comes out of his mouth can be believed. He needs to shut up and go away.
So you think you have to right to take away his freedom of speech? No one ever said you had to listen but he has the right just like any other American to say whatever the hell he wants.


***edited by moderator***

Last edited by Kuki; July 30th, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote Received Infraction
  #15  
Old July 29th, 2014, 03:16 PM
friedshrimp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnyprincecharlie View Post
There is only one way to talk to complete idiots, assault them with truths, facts, and the common sense obviousness of your argument. Hopefully, this will push the idiot away from their misconceptions, but if it doesn't. Stop trying to reason with them because in the idiot's sphere, facts are lies.
Hasn't worked for Obama yet.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Romney tries to justify his lies - and FAILS zydecocruiser Open Debate 8 September 30th, 2012 01:00 PM
RIP... Dick Clark Aerogirl Chit - Chat for Cruisers 10 April 20th, 2012 11:59 AM
Myths,Lies and downright stupidity about travel ! Sea Trekker Chit - Chat for Cruisers 3 December 17th, 2007 02:58 PM
My tale of murder, torture, lies and smuggling. beenie weenie Chit - Chat for Cruisers 2 November 11th, 2007 05:47 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.
design by: Themes by Design