Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 1st, 2015, 04:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise Mate Needed - Alaska

Hi there! I am looking for someone that can share a cruise with me to Alaska in summer 2015 from Vancouver/Seattle.

I want to keep the cost down, so I m looking for a cruise mate to share the room. I like to do activities, by myself or with someone. I would like someone to eat with, as I do not like to eat alone. I do not snore and I do not smoke and would like a non-smoker.

If you would be interested in setting something up for those months, just let me know and we can start emailing and then Skype would be a great option so we can actually see each other.

I typically like a balcony room, but am open to anything.

Hope to hear from you.

P:s: I have a booking with celebrity solstice - may 1 sailing from vancouver for which I have just paid the deposit, so the cabin cost is low. But I am open to other options
Old February 9th, 2015, 01:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I would love to go, but not until nxt spring/summer as I already have my European trip bolled for this spring....
Old February 10th, 2015, 03:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I too would love to go but I already have 2 cruises this year, I have also been looking for someone to go with me to Alaska from Seattle next May.
Old March 1st, 2015, 11:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i am looking for a cabinmate or two for an alaskan cruise in august. this is my birthday tradition so i need to be sailing on august 8. i am flexible with port and cruise line (except princess – uck!), though probably from seattle on norwegian is the least expensive and i’ve had excellent trips on ncl. an inside cabin is fine with me. i would prefer to be out of the cabin as much as possible and it is more about getting the lowest/best price.

about me – i will be 48 this year, female, independent, single, and tidy. i am told i have a soft kitten snore. not sure what that means, but no one has been bothered by it yet. i do not smoke and don’t like to be anywhere around it. i do drink daily on vacation, but i am a day drinker and don’t get falling down drunk. i am usually tucked in between 10pm-11pm and like to get to the day started before brunch. i try to be positive, but i can’t promise that 100% of the time.

about you – not a snorer or smoker. i don’t care if you are messy as long as it is in your space. sociable, but not overly chatty. positive and understands sarcasm. and independent.

i am not looking for someone to hang out with, but if that works out part of the time it would be a nice bonus. in port, i try to find a good hike rather than an excursion. i have no problem doing things alone.

interested? let’s sail! chey -- [email protected]