Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 16th, 2018, 03:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Female Cruise Companion for NCL cruise in Summer 2018

Hi, I am a 45 year old South-Asian straight female looking to share in the joy of traveling with a straight female companion and to avoid the single supplement. I don't smoke or drink and am a seasoned traveler. I can be independent or we can do things together if we share common interests. I get deals aboard the Norwegian for booking balcony or above. This Summer June/July, I would like to cruise to Alaska (Inside passage), Norway, or the Mediterranean. Please message if interested.
Old March 16th, 2018, 12:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi my name is Nin. I am female 53 years old from Thailand. I am interested in Alaska cruise and Mediterranean cruises. If it is ok with you we can discuss more about it via email [email protected]