Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 17th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile New Years Norwegian Cruise - Seeking Cabin Mate

Hello,

I am traveling with a group of friends, and happen to be the only solo traveler (all of my other friends either have kids, or have the max to a room). So I am looking for a cabin mate. I am a normal guy, who is married with two kids. I am just looking for someone to share the cost of my cabin (paying for one person is pretty much the same as paying for two people). I currently have reserved a two person cabin. I will need to finalize my plans by the end of September. Thanks!

Here are the details of the cruise I'm going on:
Norwegian Sky
4-Day New Year's Eve in Havana (Overnight) & Bahamas from Miami
December 2018
Here's the link: https://www.ncl.com/cruises/4-day-ne...Y4MIAHAVNASMIA
Old September 18th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

A normal married guy with 2 kids wants to spend New Year without his family and sharing the room with a stranger??? Hmmmm....
Old September 18th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by croozbabe View Post
A normal married guy with 2 kids wants to spend New Year without his family and sharing the room with a stranger??? Hmmmm....
I'm going with a group of friends, where my very good friend is turning 40. I cannot miss this trip, and yes, it will be a big deal to be away from my family for New Years. I actually had a friend lined up to go with me, and he just bowed out a couple of days ago (he had even bought his airline tickets, and still canceled!). Now I am scrambling to find someone, if I can. Otherwise, I'm still going on the trip by spending the higher cost.

Just PM me, if someone is interested, and I can provide all the details. I promise you I'm being honest (I'll let you talk to my wife if you'd like ).