Old May 4th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Passenger

Default Roll Call- Victory 06/19-6/26/05

Hey all!
Just seeing if any others in here will be travelling on this ship? I am travelling with my 15 yr old. We are trying to see if there are any others with children in his age range so he doesn't have to be "stuck" with Dad the whole time at Sea.
I know they have a "teen club" on board which we will look into, but i would feel more at ease if i knew ahead of time there will be other teens to hang with.

I(we) look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks~

Chris & son
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Roll Call- Victory 06/19-6/26/05

Hi... I'm the following week on the Victory (6/26 - 7/3) with my 2 sons, 16 and 14. I'm still trying to find someone else on our trip.

Too bad you are a week ahead.

Enjoy your cruise.
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Roll Call- Victory 06/19-6/26/05

that's too bad...coulda been perfect for them. Is this your first on this ship? Do you know anything about their teen club(pros/cons/advice/etc)? Carnival isn't real clear when i discuss with them.
What about pre-booking excursions? They don't seem to have many of the ones we are interested in available. Does that mean they are booked or do they have more available when we get onboard, like a secret stash?

Thanks for the reply and enjoy your vacation as well!

Chris
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Roll Call- Victory 06/19-6/26/05

I don't know much about the programs, no. I have never been on this ship before, and my previous cruises were not with my boys.

As for shore excursions, we are doing them on our own.

San Juan is a short stop, almost a waste to my mind. We will likely get off, walk around Old San Juan, maybe have dinner ashore. It will likely be an early night back on the ship for us.

St. Maarten - I have arranged to rent a Jeep (rental shop right at the pier) and we will drive around the island on our own. Most likely will spend the bulk of the day at Orient Beach, where they have parasailing and waverunners, which the boys want to try.

In St. Thomas, I have also made my own arrangements. We are being met at the pier by a dive boat and are going scuba diving in the morning/early afternoon (we are all certified divers). The afternoon, the dive boat takes us back to the pier and we will do our shopping, etc. We are in the market for watches and some nice jewelry, whic I hope we can find in St. Thomas. Then back on board for dinner.

Not sure thishelps, but that is what we have planned.
Old June 6th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Passenger

Default Roll Call- Victory 06/19-6/26/05

Just a repeat post as the big day approaches!! Will anyone else be joining us?
Les than 2 weeks to go~ Whoo Hoo!

Hey all!
Just seeing if any others in here will be travelling on this ship? I am travelling with my 15 yr old. We are trying to see if there are any others with children in his age range so he doesn't have to be "stuck" with Dad the whole time at Sea.
I know they have a "teen club" on board which we will look into, but i would feel more at ease if i knew ahead of time there will be other teens to hang with.

I(we) look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks~

Chris & son