Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:37 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday the 3rd

Morning mates, almost the end of the week already! 2 weeks from tomorrow I leave for Halifax to stay overnight before flying to Ft. Lauderdale!

Aerogirl to answer your question, I actually have 2 back to back cruises booked. First is a special group cruise with entertainer Bert Stratton on Regal Princess (he only does 1 cruise a year now for his fans), and the other is also a special group cruise called The Beach Party Cruise from the Canadian syndicated radio show of the same name. This will be on Adventure of the Seas. Both go to the Caribbean, first to Eastern, 2nd to Western. Looking forward to both, and to meeting some Cruisemates and facebook friends on the first and facebook friends on the 2nd!

donna
Old January 3rd, 2019, 12:26 PM
Admiral

Default Thusday the 3rd

Good morning. I took Keith to the dr. yesterday, and he is now on an antibiotic. I guess that will curb our activities fo a few days, but there is plenty here to do that I have been putting off.

Really, nothing to talk about except the weather which is sunny but chilly.

Donna, your cruises sound wondeful. Gosh, we haven't been on a cruise for a realy long time . . .

Have a good day, everybody.

Judy
Old January 3rd, 2019, 01:02 PM
Admiral

Good morning. Not much happening here, ran a couple of errands this morning and will be going out again this afternoon. We leave in 18 days for a 6 night cruise, we will be going to two places in Cuba, Havana and Cienfuegos on the south coast of Cuba, will be our 3rd time to Havana but first to Cienfuegos also going to Grand Cayman.

All have a great day.
2005-2 Princess, 2006-Princess MSC, 2007-NCL,2008-Carnival & RCI, 2009- MSC & Carnival, 2010- 2 Carnival,2011-Carnival, 2012-Carnival & MSC, 2013-MSC & Carnival, 2014- 2 MSC, 2015-2 Carnival & MSC, 2016-NCL & Carnival,2017- MSC, 2018-2 NCL & MSC & RCI, 2019 RCI & Carnival
Old January 3rd, 2019, 11:48 PM
Admiral