Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Silversea Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Jerry Richman

Default silverwind

my wife and i are taking our first cruise on the silversea seawind in october.It is the barcelona to barbados cruise---would like to know if anyone out there has taken this cruise in the past and can give us their impression thanks jerry
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Antoni

Default Re: silverwind

Hi Jerry

I havn't taken this itinery but have now been on silversea 6 times now a wonderful product . Barcelona is a great starting venue but be careful if you walk down the Ramblas notorious for gipsy pickpockets so be warned. Barbados ok . If you like days at seas then you will be in heaven on the ship. Im sure you will have a great time. Im cruising Silver Shadow out of Barbados ealy November and cant wait .

regards

Toni
Old September 12th, 2004, 12:31 PM
wripro

i did the reverse itinerary from barbados to barcelona, then on for another seven days to rome. this was in april/may on the silver whisper....24 days on board in total and i could have stayed on another 24. the one special thing about a crossing is you get fellow passengers who really love ships and the sea and theres a nice bonding atmosphere. that plus the wonderful service, food, ambience that silversea provides ensure that youll have a great time. theres nothing better than getting up in the morning and knowing all you have to do that day is decide where to eat, who to play with, where to sit and look out at the ever changing sea. without trying to sound panglossian, it truly is the best of all possible worlds! Enjoy!
Old August 7th, 2005, 01:05 AM
machababy

My girlfriend will be on the ship aug.7 or 8 and I want her to know that I love her very much..................She is my happy cricket............Love T.J.