CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Singles (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/)
-   -   Singles Cruise on Carnival's Paradise.v (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/284570-singles-cruise-carnivals-paradise-v.html)

Pat Hagan February 16th, 2001 11:23 AM

Singles Cruise on Carnival's Paradise.v

Okay, everybody, the story on the January 21 cruise on Carnival's Paradise is now online. Check the homepage for a link or go to the Singles section.

Hope you enjoy.
Pat Hagan
Singles Editor

Nanatravel February 16th, 2001 03:30 PM

Re: Singles Cruise on Carnival's Paradise.v

Great storey Pat. I am going to pass that one along to my single son!

ALAN February 17th, 2001 05:44 AM

Of all the things I have ever read about places I've been or things I've done your article about the January 21st. cruise is by far the finest work of excellence as to absolute accuracy in its quality of content and a genuinely authentic representation to the facts that my eyes have ever had the pleasure to behold. As I have seen Ann Rotman "dancing" from table to table in order to see that her guests were being appropriately cared for and accommodated to, I wonder how some people seem to be so naturally endowed by the ability to genuinely care more for others than themselves.
At any rate Pat your article was superb by any standards and I commend you for that. Thanks, Alan
PS. Am making plans for a next cruise in December. Seems one can't quit once they get started.

Pat Hagan February 17th, 2001 04:08 PM

Alan, thanks for the kind words! And do let me know when you plan to cruise in December. I'm thinking about taking one of Deb's cruises then, as well.

And you are right, cruising is addictive!

Best regards,
Pat Hagan
Singles Editor

ALAN February 17th, 2001 04:46 PM

Pat
Dec. 5 on the Spirit. Maybe I should contact Debbie and book early since I tried talking her into doing a Southern Caribbean anyway. It sounds like it will be a popular cruise and may fill up fast. It's a good price for an 8 day cruise also. If you go look me up (Ann knows me well) and I'll buy you one of those yummy rum punch drinks.
Alan

Pat Hagan February 18th, 2001 01:30 PM

Alan, thanks. If I do the December cruise I'll take you up on the offer for the yummy rum drink you mentioned...with an umbrella in it, yet!

Pat Hagan
Singles Editor

don February 20th, 2001 06:52 PM

Thanks for the article. It was an excellent cruise for a first timer like myself. Of course, it was only due to your efforts that I got there at all. My gingko biloba kicks in at odd times, don't you know. Ann was the heart of this whole experience. From the first coctail party till the final goodbye party. The cruise was more than I hoped and just what I needed. I will never vacation any other way. Since everything was already there, I didn't have to go anywhere that I didn't want to. I really liked the singles group in that we all had emailed each other long before the cruise, exchanged pictures and established beginning friendships before we ever met. Now that the cruise is over, I am already planning to go on the Dec 5 cruise. Many of us are still emailing each other and the jokes are flying. A very good experience and lots of long lasting smiles to keep. Wardog sends.