Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2001, 03:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Kim
Default RCCL- Majesty 04/27 '3-Night Bahama'... Single Men

Any single men (30+) sailing on the 'Majesty of the Seas' for 3-Nights to the Bahamas on 04/27? It will be my first cruise!! I am going with a party of (8) and only another girl and myself are single. I would love to think there are fun loving single men who can't wait to swim, eat, dance and relax, sailing on the same ship as myself.

Also any particular suggestions or advice about our ship or destination (Nassau/Coco Cay) is welcome to a first time cruiser. Thanks!

Kim
Sponsored Links
Old March 10th, 2001, 12:00 PM
Pat Hagan

Default Re: RCCL- Majesty 04/27 '3-Night Bahama'... Single

Hi Kim,

I was on the same cruise--Majesty of the Seas, 3 nights--last fall and really enjoyed it. I'm afraid I can't recommend it, though, for singles, as everybody seemed to be "coupled." The singles party was a bust, because no one from the ship was there to make intros and get things going. You will have a good time, as I did, because it's a nice ship, good entertainment, etc. Plus you are going with your own group. ( Read my review <Cruisemates.com> )

As for the island day, it was wonderful! But take your own bottled water, beach shoes, and suntan lotion. Towels are provided.

Have fun and let us know here on the message boards how it went when you return.

Happy Cruising.
Pat Hagan
Singles Editor