Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2001, 09:53 PM
JennC

Default Singles on Norway 22-April

Well, I just decided to book this cruise because I realized that the stress at work was over the top, but now i'm getting a little worried about being totally solo! I sure am glad to have discovered this board, but am curious if any other singles will be on the Norway with me next week?

J
Sponsored Links
Old April 16th, 2001, 10:19 AM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: Singles on Norway 22-April

The Norway always has a get-acquainted party for singles the first night. Be sure to go to that.

Also go to the Club Internationale before dinner and sit at the bar. The bartenders are very friendly, and you won't feel awkward being alone. It also gives you a vantage point to check for single guys coming in. However, the crowd tends to be a little older in the Club I, so if you are looking for younger folks, say 40s-50s, then hang out in the Sports Bar. That is a very lively place.

Have fun and let us here on the Singles Message Board know how you enjoyed yourself when you return.

Pat Hagan
Singles Editor
Old May 1st, 2001, 09:57 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Singles on Norway 22-April

Jenn

I also want to cruise solo, not until November. Did you have to pay an arm and a leg to get a cabin all to yourself? That's the problem of travelling solo. Everything is based on double occupancy. You will meet alot of people and there are numerous activities, you'll be o.k. solo.