Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 3rd, 2001, 07:30 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Marie
Default Seeking Excellent Cruises for Singles

Hi, I just returned from my first cruise. Before I book my next cruise, I would welcome guidance for the best singles' cruises to take. I am a 51 y.o. female who is open to all suggestions. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old June 4th, 2001, 01:54 AM
chetter

Default Re: Seeking Excellent Cruises for Singles

I suggest that you check out www.singlescruise.com they offer some fanstatics deals for the coming year esp the Mardigras in early feb .

Ck
Old June 4th, 2001, 02:14 AM
Passenger

I agree with chetter completely. No reason to feel alone with free parties, singles games, singles get togethers of all kinds and on and on and on. My brother and I are booked on the Dec. 5 Spirit cruise through Discount Travel. Would not concider going any other way even if I am 55.
Old June 4th, 2001, 11:24 PM
Chetter

Thanks Alan ,I wish I can go on that cruise in DEC. But I have to work during the month of Dec but I am planning to go on that Mardigras cruise in Feb unless Discount travel comes up with a great 7 day cruise I cannot refuse I would love to go on the Spirit its a newer ship ,I was on the Paradise and the Jubliee and I can tell the difference in Quality and Class .The paradise was a beautifull ship .

Enjoy

CK
Old June 5th, 2001, 01:59 AM
Passenger

Understand completely. Did the Jubliee once with Ex and 3 sons to Mexico. Being an older ship it was somewhat of a dissapointment not having the ambiance of the newer ships.
Whatever you decide to do, I whish you the best of times.
Old June 5th, 2001, 02:09 AM
Passenger

Understand completely. Did the Jubliee once with Ex and 3 sons to Mexico. Being an older ship it was somewhat of a dissapointment not having the ambiance of the newer ships.
Whatever you decide to do, I whish you the best of times.
Old June 9th, 2001, 12:13 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

I agree completely that a Singles Cruise is the best way to go unless you are with several people...or happen to be a very outgoing person. I don't mind cruising solo, but then I have never known a stranger!

Pat Hagan
Singles Editor