Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 4th, 2001, 04:52 PM
First Mate

Default COUNTDOWN TIME--- SPIRIT DEC 5th

Well shipmates let's get the boards rolling....Only 6 months from tomorrow and we all meet on the Spirit.
I just return this past week from the Imagination and now I am ready to go on the Spirit.....
Let's add our names to this countdown list.
Marilyn(cruzmama)
Sponsored Links
Old June 5th, 2001, 12:12 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Nanci
Default Re: COUNTDOWN TIME--- SPIRIT DEC 5th

Wait for me--I'm coming too!
I'll be the one at the front of the line on December 5th!
Old June 6th, 2001, 03:30 AM
Passenger

My brother Brian and I will be there! We are already booked. That makes 2 more.
Old June 9th, 2001, 12:11 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Alan, please post here when you return and tell us all about it. Keep a diary for us. We'd love to hear!

Have a wonderful cruise!
Pat Hagan, Singles editor
Old June 10th, 2001, 06:06 AM
Passenger

Hello Pat, you must be physic! Actually I was planning on taking a diary along because my memory does not always serve me well. I asked Debbie Popick if it would be alright to video tape the singles events and she said be sure and send her a copy. Yes I will tell you all about it when my brother and I return. However I am compelled by the facts of life in general to warn you in advance that my wrightings tend to be quite flowery. So having been so forewarned the facts thus far have developed in the following manor.
Brian and I bought the cruise at the lowest price available somewhere on the Rivera deck. Well Brian being the way he is contacted Carnival Cruise Lines and explained how wonderful they were and on and on about how much he loved them and how he tells all of his friends about how carnival is the best cruise line in the world and so on and the next thing I know is that Debbie sends me an email about a fax she received from Carnival that we have been upgraded from the “cargo hold” to a deluxe ocean view cabin with private balcony at no additional cost. So what is the point I’m making? Well it’s very simple. Be kind and complementary to your host and they will respond accordingly. Oh if we could only realize that, what a wonderful world this would be!
Now about you. I love reading Cruise Mates and see that you post quite regularly thereupon. Reading between the lines allows me to see that you’re character to be of the highest repute. Your diligence and concern for the feelings of others sets you apart from the day-to-day norm of appropriate social behavior into the annals of courtesy that any well-meaning individual should aspire to achieve. Some day I am going to try to be that good but for now it is a goal only to be admonished toward. In any event if no one has told you that lately shame on them for not realizing the true essence of your passion and zest for life and the livingness thereof. Alan