Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 25th, 2001, 04:18 PM
Carnygal

Default Singles Cruise Paradise 10/28

Hooray, I just booked the Halloween Singles Cruise aboard the Carnival Paradise 10/28, touring the Eastern Carribbean.

Who else is going?

Carnygal
Sponsored Links
Old July 25th, 2001, 08:10 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Singles Cruise Paradise 10/28

Wooooohooooo!

The more the merrier!!

Jim
Old July 27th, 2001, 09:17 PM
chetter

Greetings :
I just book the same cruise my 3rd time on the Paradise and My second for the singles cruise I hope to see everybody there it s going to be so much fun I love it wait until the e-mails start flying out when they are release get that best photo ready becuase we all need to see what you look like so when we get onn the ship we can recognize you . Any questions please feel free to ask ,this will be my 5th cruise and again my second with the singles group WWWWOw its going to be a blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chet

ps Pat You should go on this one .
Old July 28th, 2001, 04:15 AM
roqn ron

Whassup?

This will be my second time on the Paradise, and my second halloween cruise, It should be a lot of fun in San Juan on the 31st, so get ready to partay, Ron from L.A.
Old July 28th, 2001, 11:09 AM
Pat Hagan, Singles editor

I'm glad to hear everybody loves the Paradise, because this is "our" ship for the First Annual Cruisemates Singles Cruise March 3 (7 nights) out of Miami. Prices start at $599 double, $799 single occupancy, plus $182 port charges. We will be onboard with about 100 other singles and join them for their cocktail parties, but we'll have a private "soiree" of our own, PLUS, a free Cruisemates tee shirt commemorating what is sure to be one heck of a fun cruise. {Hey, how can it miss? I'll be onboard as your Cruise Coordinator! :-)) !! }

Look for a big announcement sometime next week on Cruisemates' home page giving all the details. Hope you can join us.

Pat Hagan
Singles Editor
Old July 28th, 2001, 04:08 PM
Carnygal

Hi Everyone,

This is Great!!! I am glad that you are all going. I hope to hear from more of you. Feel free to e-mail me. carnygal@msn.com

It will be a blast Chetter.
Old July 28th, 2001, 08:21 PM
Jim Wehe

Pat;
Tell me somthing about the March 3rd. cruise on the Paridise, out of Miami.
I think I would really be interested in it. Waiting to hear from you
Best Regards Jim Wehe
Old July 28th, 2001, 08:29 PM
Jim Wehe

Carnygal;
I would really like some information on the 10/28 cruise. I see all of those names popping up so it must be great Waiting to hear from you or anyone about the cruise. Jim
Old July 28th, 2001, 10:05 PM
Carnygal

Jim,

Good to hear from another interested "Carny" cruiser. The Carnival Paradise is cruising the Eastern Caribbean (Nassau, San Juan and St. Thomas), embarkation taking place on 10/28/01 for a 7-day cruise. The Paradise is Carnival's non-smoking ship, and is part of the Fantasy class of ships.

This cruise is also the Singles' Halloween Cruise put together by Discount Travel
(http://www.singlescruise.com).

Also check out on CM's Singles' link: Grooving w/ the Group by Pat Hagan (Pat documents her experience on a "Singles Cruise").

Beth
Old July 30th, 2001, 09:51 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Jim, I should have registration information posted within the week. Meanwhile, to give you a little info., the Paradise is Carnival's beautiful non-smoking ship. We will sail out of Miami on Sunday, March 3rd at 4 p.m. (Boarding 12p-3:30 p). Monday we're in Nassau from 7 am to 2 pm. Tuesday is a "Fun" day at sea. Wednesday we explore San Juan from 9 am - 10 pm. Then Thursday we are in my favorite port--St. Thomas--and Friday and Saturday are "Fun" days at sea. We arrive back in Miami on Sunday around 8 a.m.

There will be a welcome aboard cocktail party, organized singles activities,private cocktail parties, singles meet-and-greet services, separate area of the dining room for our group (no families/kids). We switch dinner tables each night to meet new singles. Three willl be an email exchange in the weeks prior to our cruise to meet other singles in our group. I will be onboard as your cruise coordinator, and everyone going gets a free commemorative tee shirt.

Prices start at $599+$182 port taxes for double occupancy, inside cabin (and who stays in their cabin, anyway?).

Hope you can join us.

Pat Hagan
Singles Editor