Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2001, 02:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruisemate Needed

I am looking to cruise in mid October to mid-November. I am seeking to go to Bermuda. Anyone intersted in sharing a cabin, male or female, please email me.
Sponsored Links
Old September 25th, 2001, 08:31 PM
cindy g.

Default Re: Cruisemate Needed

Ben,

I have been travelling alot on cruises. I usually go alone most of the time. It would
be nice to meet another single and go with someone. Let me know a little about
yourself. What do you like to do? Are you a neat freak? Do you like to stay out
late? Write back soon.
Old September 28th, 2001, 10:24 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi, I am looking to book a singles cruise with Carnival for the Paradise on October 28 out Miami. I contacted Discouont Travel and got a price of $499 plus port and tax charges. This includes all singles parties onboard the ship as well. Go to their website at http://www.singlescruise.com/ it has all the information.

I live and work in NYC and have a wide variety of interests. I am 40 yrs old, athletic, in good shape, great sense of humor. I'd love to be able to meet and travel with somone who is down to earth and easy to hang out with and talk to. Remember, we are on vacation so we need to have a good time.

If you are interested you can email me at slider9499@yahoo.com

talk with you soon,

Ben
Old September 28th, 2001, 04:11 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Ben, you are going to have a w onderful cruise! Deb (of Singles Cruises) is great about matching up cabin-mates. Please post here and tell us all about it when you return.

Happy Sailing!
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor
Old October 23rd, 2001, 02:31 PM
Edward

I am looking for someone to share an oceanview cabin for two cruises back-to-back from Miami to Buenos Aires. I have purchased 30 days on the Norwegian Dream, Dec. 7-Jan 6. NCL is selling these cruises for $12,000. I got a great deal, and would be willing to share with an easygoing and neat person for $2000-- that's for the full 30 days, including port charges.

The first leg travels through the canal and down the west coast of S. Amer. The second part travels from Santiago through the Fjords and around Cape Horn. You can find the details at www.ncl.com, the Dec 7th and the 23rd sailings of the Dream.

I am a 36 y.o. male, adventurous and active-- I don't spend any time in the cabin. More than just saving money, I think it would be fun to travel with someone else, but none of my friends can make it. I may take some of the excursions, but often I prefer to explore a city w/o a busload and a tour guide. My spanish is also pretty good..

Send me an e-mail if you're interested and we can talk.
edsml@hotmail.com