Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 26th, 2001, 12:18 AM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Solo cruisers, please let us hear

Please remember that we here on Cruisemates.com's Singles Message Board LOVE to hear from those of you who travel alone as to how you rate a ship for singles. So many people are posting and asking about how certain ships might be for singles, and it really helps when you let us know how YOUR cruise went.

We want to hear things like (1) Were there other singles onboard? If so, what were the ages? (2) Was there a singles get-acquainted party? (3) Did you have trouble meeting and finding other singles? (4) How would you rate your ship for singles on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest...and why? and, (5) Would you go on this ship alone again? If not, why not?

Thanks from all of us solo travelers. :-))
Pat Hagan
Singles Editor
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2001, 02:15 PM
Kitty Bubb

Default Re: Solo cruisers, please let us hear

Hi Pat: Do you know of any single lady who is going on South America Cruise Holland America Ryndam leaving from Rio to Valpariso... Dec. lst... If so would you have her get in touch with me- as I am going Solo on this cruise. My e-mail is: kittyicky@aol.com Thanks much. I will get in touch with you after the cruise to let you know about this cruise. I go alone a lot-- mostly on guaranteed share basis-- and often I have a cabin mate but often I do not. So will report on that. Would be most appreciative if you know any ladies going alone on this cruise.
Old October 7th, 2001, 04:25 PM
Channon

Dear Pat
I just love this site! I was however, wondering if you could tell me the best ways in which I can locate individuals who might like to share cabin accomodations. I cruise alone and have taken advdantage of the "share" program once on Carnival. I This worked out well but if I can become familiar with the individual before I set sail I think it would be an even better experience. Any advice? Do I just post the
days, dates and rates and ask singles if they are interested? Also, do "cruise mates" arrange any all single groups to cruise or sail? I appreciate your advice and look forward to cruising even more! Thanks, Channon
Old October 16th, 2001, 05:57 AM
First Mate

Hi Pat, Sailing the VICTORY on 11/25/01 SINGLE and will be looking for some PARTY PEOPLE! Carlos and Charlies will never be the same. Will give you a review when I arrive back. If ya know any single ladies from 20-50 that are going on this cruise send them my way; need some dance/party partners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!