A lot of you have asked me about single occupancy fares due to the overall low fares cruise lines are now offering. Here are some specials I just heard about. The rates quoted are for single occupancy, no roomie required and include port taxes!
- CARNIVAL SPIRIT 8 NIGHT CARIBBEAN $679, Valid on the 1/6, 1/22, 3/19, and 3/27 sailing dates.
- CELEBRITY ZENITH 7 NIGHT W. CARIB FROM TAMPA $628 OCEANVIEW , Available sailing dates are 2/3, 2/10, 2/24, 3/3, 3/10, 3/17 and 4/7. (Some dates are priced slightly higher)
- RCCL 16 NIGHT SOUTH PACIFIC/TAHITI/HAWAII $1448.50-Sail aboard the Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas for a 16 night South
Pacific/Tahiti/Hawaii cruise from Auckland to Honolulu on March 31, 2002!
Single occupancy, no roommate staterooms are only $1448.50 Inside, $1673.50 Oceanview. Also included is a free 2 category upgrade. Reduced cost air is available, for example Los Angeles is only
- CARNIVAL SENSATION 7 NIGHT W. CARIB FROM TAMPA $529, Available sailing dates are 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/2, 2/9 and 3/9.
- CELEBRITY MERCURY 14 NIGHT PANAMA CANAL $1679, 14 night Panama Canal cruise from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale on April 17, 2002. Inside cabins are $1679, oceanviews cabins are $1819,
- NORWEGIAN WIND 7 NIGHT ALASKA $719-Available sailing
dates are 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, and 5/27. June and July dates are pricing
Let me know if you are interested in any of these cruises.