Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 19th, 2001, 09:38 AM
Frank

Default New Orleans 7 day carnival Feb 3.

All my friends don't want to spend the money to go on a cruise. I plan on going by myself. Does anyone know if I will have a good time, will I be able to meet people? I feel as though I will be a loner if I go by myself. I figure if I can talk to someone before I book I can get information on what it will be like or at least meet up with someone. I am 22 year old male.
Sponsored Links
Old December 19th, 2001, 09:47 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: New Orleans 7 day carnival Feb 3.

Frank, of course you will have fun by yourself...but you won't BE by yourself! There will be a whole shipful of people, and, hopefully, many of them will also be traveling alone. Just remember to get out and mingle and try to meet as many folks as you can. There should be a special party the very first night for single cruisers to get acquainted. If there isn't, find the cruise director and tell him/her you'd like to have one organized and volunteer to help.

But, most importantly at this point, go to the Singles Sections of Cruisemates.com and read all my articles on singles cruising. You will find lots of tips and advice to make for a wonderful cruise.

Have fun, let us hear about it here on the Singles Message Board when you return, and if you have any other questions I will try my best to help.

Happy holidays!
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor, Cruisemates