Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2002, 03:07 PM
Wally

Default "SHIPMATES"

Fellow Shipmates,

If you just can't get enough of cruising, and you are a cruise addict like me, I have just the fix for you. Fox Television Networks offers a TV program called "SHIPMATES". This is a half hour program, appearing on weeknights, Monday thru Friday. Every show is produced on a different Carnival Fun Ship. The premise of each show concerns two singles (so far, males & females) meeting on a FUN SHIP for the first time, and their resulting relationships. The whole show is hokey and contrived, but sometimes very comical. The past two episodes were filmed on the Carnival Victory and both contained some very HOT action. Too Hot for daytime TV. I recommed that you check your TV guides and set you VCR's. In the Baltimore area, the show is aired on FOX 45, at 2:30 a.m. Happy Ground-Hog Day! Wally
Sponsored Links
Old February 2nd, 2002, 04:29 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: "SHIPMATES"

Wally, I haven't heard about this one. I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Pat Hagan, Singles Editor, Cruisemates
Old February 4th, 2002, 11:02 PM
TomS

I've seen it a couple of times, Pat. It is rather funny. I think I've seen every bad date there is!
Old February 7th, 2002, 07:38 PM
Wally

Pat,

Have you had a chance to check out the "SHIPMATES" program. To find out if the show is aired in your area, go to shipmatestv.com It appears that this program is shown all over the country, and on different networks.

Wally
Old February 13th, 2002, 03:13 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Kevin

WALLY I GET TOGETHER WITH MY BUDDIES ABOUT ONCE A WEEK AND WATCH THE SHOW SHIPMATES AFTER ANOTHER SHOW CALLED BLINDDATE ( HERE IN NY ) WITH SOME BEER OF COURSE AND LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF .......... THIS SHOW WHEN IT CATCHES ON WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL BE VERY POPULAR.