Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2002, 03:35 PM
Passenger

Default Carnival Legend Oct 2002

Hi. I'm thinking about becoming a first-time cruiser. I am interested in the Carnival Legend, new this year, sailings from Phile and Baltimore in October 2002 going to Bermuda. Need a cabin mate.

Would appreciate any responses, including tips on how else to find a cabin mate. Has anyone ever let a cruise line fix them up with a roommate? How does that work out?
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old February 4th, 2002, 12:04 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: Carnival Legend Oct 2002

Tanya, go to the Singles Section of Cruisemates and read my article on cabin mates.

BTW, if you go on an organized singles cruise, like our 4-night 4th of July Cruisemates cruise out of Miami you would be paired with someone of same sex/age and smoking preference. Check out the details on the Singles Cruise Calendar.

Pat Hagan, Singles Editor, Cruisemates.com
Old February 23rd, 2002, 08:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Carnival Legend Oct 2002

I've done the single share one time on Carnival. It actually turned out to be a good experience. She was with her family on the cruise and I really didn't see much of her. But she was a very nice person and also a considerate roommate. Though I didn't run into any problems, it did make me realize that I prefer a cabin to myself. It can be kind of awkard sharing such a small space with a stranger