Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2002, 02:10 AM
Passenger

Default Female cabin mate 4/21/02 wanted for Grand Princes

Hello,
I am taking my first cruise and I am needing a FEMALE cabin mate. I was unable to talk my husband into going with me, so I am going solo. I was shocked at the single rates and thought I could find someone in the same boat (ahhh! no pun intended). I am 39, non smoker, professional. I would like to keep things casual and not under any obligation to do activities together. However, if we click, then GREAT!!
Sponsored Links
Old February 19th, 2002, 09:50 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Female cabin mate 4/21/02 wanted for Grand Pri

I am amazed!!!
I am just looking over websites as my wife and I are going on our 8th cruise.. We are in our late 30's... I am amazed that your husband does not want to enjoy the vacation of a lifetime.. After you have gone on this one, I have the feeling he won't be seeing you for at least 7 days a year!! Hope you have good luck finding someone to cabin with you, you will have a blast!!

Jim
Old February 20th, 2002, 07:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Female cabin mate 4/21/02 wanted for Grand Pri

Hi-
Are you still looking for a cabin mate? I've been on many cruises usually with my daughter or a friend and they can't afford it right now so I may be interested. Which itinerary is it--Eastern or Western Carribean? I was on the Grand Princess last September and absolutely loved it.
Also, which cabin category (inside, outside, etc)
Please let me know if you are still looking. If not, You have a wonderful trip.
Old March 13th, 2002, 08:46 AM
First Mate

Default what's it like for single woman on princess

I am traveling with my teenage son who will be off on his own, I'm sure. I did this on the Norway 2 years ago and met fun couples and did not feel "left out" at all. one's own attitude is most important, but what is the flavor on the grand? thanks