Here are some cruises I have found that have little or no single supplements and never a roommate! Let me know if you are interested in any of these, and I will steer you in the right direction.
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor
- RCCL NEW RADIANCE OF THE SEAS 7 NT SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN $829
- RCCL EXPLORER OR VOYAGER 7 NT E OR W CARIB $1879 BALCONY ~ END OF MARCH
- NORWEGIAN 16 NIGHT TRANSATLANTIC/MEDITERRANEAN $1199
- CELEBRITY CENTURY 7 NT E OR W CARIB $1054 ~ END OF MARCH DATES!
- RCCL NEW ADVENTURER OF THE SEAS 7 NIGHT S. CARIBBEAN MARCH 31ST $1129
- CELEBRITY ZENITH 7 NIGHT W. CARIB $999 OCEANVIEW
- CELEBRITY SUMMIT 7 NT ALASKA MEMORIAL DAY $1198
- CARNIVAL SPIRIT 7 DAY ALASKA $824
- RADISSON ALL SUITE MARINER 6 NIGHT EXOTIC CARIBBEAN $2399 W/$100 OBC
- CARNIVAL ELATION 7 NIGHT MEXICO FROM LA $679
- CRYSTAL HARMONY ALASKA $2499
I am a 62 yr old widow. My husband & I took several cruises which we really enjoyed. I have taken 2 since he passed away. One was with a friend & the other was a 5 day cruise on Holland America. I paid a $100 single supplement. I am very intertested in doing the 10 night Alaska cruise on the Regal Princess RT from San Franscio. Do you have any info on theit single rates. Thanks Dot
I have been to the western caribbean and now want to cruise again. I am 44 and single and need to hook up with another lady for a roomie, but also want to find a fun ship. I went with RCCL last time and we were 2 of 4 singles. Looking to have a good time.
Re: Re: Re: Little or no single supplement cruises
Dear Kim, my name is Shayn. I'm looking for a roommate for the Carnival Spirit 7-day cruise to Alaska from 05-29 through 06-05. I found some really good rates, but they're based on a 2-person cabin.
If you're interested, or know someone that is, let me know.