Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2002, 01:13 AM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Attention Single Gal cruisers

Hey, all you single gal cruisers, in case you missed it, go to Cruisemates home page and read my article on "J.U.G.S." --which stands for "Just Us Girls." It's the perfect way to get around having to pay a singles supplement and also a terrific way to make new gal-pals who share your love of cruising.

Sponsored Links
Old March 5th, 2002, 11:07 AM
judy giraudin

Default Re: Attention Single Gal cruisers

Hi Pat, I am looking for a way to have a nice vacation with other singles. Not just women, I am looking for a relationship, and wonder which cruiseline and when it is sailing this spring or summer to go on. I sailed with a girlfriend on The Grand, on Princess Cruiseline last June, and we were the only singles, both men and women on the entire ship! Everyone was a couple, and although we had a nice time, it was pure luxury, i did not enjoy not having any single people to hang out with. My age is 45. Thank you in advance for any info you can give me or support, Judy Giraudin
Old March 5th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Would like to know more about JUGs. Leaving for Car. Cruise 16 March with a friend, but running out of friends interested in cruising!
Old March 7th, 2002, 12:49 AM

Judy, I am always glad to try and help. For starters, check out the Singles Cruise Calendar in Cruisemates' singles section. There are a lot of organized singles cruises scheduled, and I am sure you will find one to your liking.

In my opinion, the organized singles cruises are the best way to meet that special someone. And you really get acquainted with your fellow cruisers before sailing date, because you are put in touch with everyone via e-mail. So lots of friendships are made beforehand. In addition, the cruise coordinators do everything they can to make sure everyone has a good time.

So let me know if you have other questions.
Pat Hagan
Singles Editor, Cruisemates
Old March 7th, 2002, 12:50 AM

Laura, read the article on Cruisemates' home page, and,at the end, you will find a link to J.U.G.S. website. There you will see all the info. you need to join.

Good luck...and have fun!

Pat Hagan,
Singles Editor
Old March 11th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Debbie (For Pat H.)

Pat why no single cruises out of NYC? I know Fla is cruise haven but some of us would love a NYC or Baltimore starting port.
Old March 12th, 2002, 06:29 PM

Debbie, I will pass your comments along to those who schedule the cruises. New York works for me!

Thanks for writing.
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor.
Old April 1st, 2002, 03:54 PM
Beginner

Hi, I am looking for a single, female to share a cabin. I am very flexible, but prefer a 4 or 5 day cruise, and flexible as to when and which cruise line and destination, but I do need to limit my port to Miami, or tampa area. Price is my main concern, and unfortunately for me, the bargain fares are based on 2 people in a room. My friends are not available to travel this year, prior committments, children etc. So if anyone would be interested in talking about sharing a cabin with me, please respond. I am a 35 yr old single mother, responsible, non smoker, living in the New England area.