Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 16th, 2002, 09:44 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Singles Cruise for Baby Boomers

I wanted to let everyone know about a great singles cruise for "Baby Boomers,", i.e. ages 35-50, October 28-November 2 from Miami on Carnival's Imagination to Belize and Key West. There will be two singles cocktail parties plus a huge Halloween party And, of course, there will be coordinators onboard to make sure things go smoothly and everyone has a great time. Prices start at $745 per person for a shared inside cabin. I'm told there are lots of gals already booked on this one so more guys are needed.

So those of you who have written me about how you would like to see an organized singles cruise for the "older" group, this is your chance. If you are interested, let me know, and I will point you in the right direction as Cruisemates is not a travel agency.

Pat Hagan, Singles Editor
Sponsored Links