Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2002, 05:54 AM
ventureman (Brian)

Default RCL's Brilliant 11 days $998pp total!

Anyone booked for Royal Caribbean Cruises Brilliance 11 day Southern. Caribbean from Miami Date 3/17/2003-3/28/2003 ?

Im noticing that most singles book cruise for 7 days or less? Is this common?

Hi everyone I'm Brian (41 Respiratory Care, Ducati enthusiast) and new to this board. I'm traveling solo on the cruise above. Since this will be my first solo cruise, I'm curious if I spent too much? The total for myself (one person) is $1796 (taxes and port charges included for one)

If theres any one wanting to join me the price is an AMAZING $998 per person TOTAL inside cabin. Yes, $998 for 11 days on a brand new ship. (I know your wondering how I got this amazing price!)

I can afford the solo rate, (and it would be nice having my own room) but I would also enjoy the extra money saved by traveling with a new friend.

So how do I arrange finding a friend to travel with me? Is this the best place/site to do it? Any suggestions on what are the best way to find a travel partner?

Talk to you soon, Brian (Ventureman)
Sponsored Links
Old September 27th, 2002, 05:55 AM
ventureman (Brian)

Default Re: RCL's Brilliant 11 days $998pp total!

Yes this is the Cruise-Mates special. Are there any other single travlers going?

Brian
Old October 1st, 2002, 07:12 AM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: RCL's Brilliant 11 days $998pp total!

Brian, $1796 sounds high for one person, but then you are going on an 11-day cruise which, of course, costs more. The only way to beat that price would be to go on an organized singles cruise, where the rates are typically lower.

The reason that more singles are usually found on the shorter cruises is because they typically work full-time and cruise on long holiday weekends. The longer the cruise, the older the passengers.

I hope you find someone to share your cruise--and expenses!

Pat Hagan, Singles Editor