Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 26th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to jdubeq
Default Lets plan a cruise

33 year old single mom needing a much needed vacation. I would love to plan with people, get ideas, and go on a cruise. As this will be my first one, I thought it would be nice to plan with other singles and jump the gun on meeting before we get on the cruise. We can at least exchange names and write, that way we wont have to do it alone. Would love any suggestion, I am open to dates and times and ships, let me know or email me, Thanks, Jenn

Sponsored Links
Old December 3rd, 2002, 05:24 PM
bill brinkman

Default Re: Lets plan a cruise

i'm 60ish retired psychologist live ib aptos ca tel 8316886324 open about t cruise t aywhere i' sd wmale 5'101amazon ?i, a photographerbenmarried twice love animals esp dogs travel have doad lot lived in englan sweden 7germany.had a minor stroke several ago 7left hand does't work ver well