Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Angie

Default Singles Cruise With No Single Supplement

I got this in my email yesterday. It's the first one I have seen like this. You can get more info on their website at www.yourowncabin.com.

CRUISEONE APRIL 2003 SINGLES CRUISE
**NO ROOMMATE AND NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT**
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines - Majesty of the Seas
3 Nights / Bahamas

Departing April 11, 2003 - from $399

Sail aboard the Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas for a 3 night SINGLES cruise to the Bahamas. Inside cabins are $399 single occupancy, no roommate, including port charges. Also included is a free upgrade to best available inside cabin, based on availability. So, the sooner you sign up, the better cabin you get! Since this is a CruiseOne designated Singles Cruise, you'll enjoy:

- Your own stateroom with NO ROOMMATE
- Organized singles activities with your CruiseOne Singles Director
- A singles only private CruiseOne cocktail party
- Dinner seating with other singles from our group
- The opportunity to sign up for a singles only shore excursion (no kids or families)
- Identification and name tag for entrance into our private events
- Participate in an email exchange prior to the cruise to meet other singles

The itinerary is:

PORT ARRIVE DEPART
11APR MIAMI, FLORIDA 500P
12APR NASSAU, BAHAMAS 800A 1159P
13APR COCOCAY, BAHAMAS 800A 500P
14APR MIAMI, FLORIDA 900A

Some frequently asked questions about this cruise...

Is the entire ship singles?
No, the entire ship will not be single cruisers. We have organized a group of singles to sail onboard this ship and have a block of single occupancy cabins just for our group of single cruisers with no single supplement. The number of singles, male/female ratio, and ages of the passengers on board will depend on the number of singles that sign up for the cruise. A private cocktail party and other events for only the CruiseOne singles group are included, plus dinner seating will be arranged with other singles from our group.

How is this cruise different from your regular single occupancy specials?
Our regular single occupancy specials do not have the the CruiseOne Singles Director on board and do not include the organized events exclusively for singles who are part of this group.

Can I book with my local travel agent and still join your singles group activities?
No. If you want to be part of our singles group, you must book the cruise through our agency. CruiseOne - St. Charles, IL, is the official agency organizing the singles aspect of the cruise. The singles events are not conducted by other agencies or by the cruise line. Only those passengers with CruiseOne issued invitations will be admitted to the singles events.

How do I book?
Full payment is required at time of booking. All major credit cards are accepted. The $399 rate includes port charge, taxes of $25.45 are additional. The sooner you book, the better cabin you'll receive, Plus, we have a ilimited numebr of cabins for the no single supplement, so book early. Email vlantz@cruiseone.com for your registration form.

What are the cancellation penalties?
Cancellations will be charged a $70 per cabin processing fee, plus an cruise line charges.
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: Singles Cruise With No Single Supplement

Angie, I've posted several goodies from www.yourowncabin.com.

By the way, I plan to go on this cruise. If anyone else is also going, please let me know.

Old January 24th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Singles Cruise With No Single Supplement

I'll be there,and I can't wait. It's currently 8 degrees in NY & this trip is the only thing keeping me warm. I think warm happy thought everday.
Old January 24th, 2003, 10:43 PM

Angie, you are right. This is a very good website for singles. You will also find it listed on the Cruisemates singles calendar.

Old February 12th, 2003, 08:01 PM
Gjoka

hello, my name is Gjoka and I am a first time cruiser. My friends bailed out on me for a vacation so I figured I would check some cruises out . Please email me back with info on the royal caribbean cruise for singles on the royal majesty leaving april 11
Old February 13th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Passenger

Hi Gjoka , I'm also booked on that cruise all you have to do is go to the site & either email or call the TA. I made all my arrangements via email, I have my booking number & reservations have been confirmed by RCCL. I think it's a bang for my bucks. I'm don't think I could ever share a room with a stranger so this site & the promotions are great. I signed up for the mailing list & receive new promos every Monday. If I actually like cruising I plan to book with them again.