Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2003, 07:50 PM
Deb1

Default Explorer Of The Seas 3rd April 03

Hi, Is anyone going on this sailing, although I will be travelling with my Mum this will be my first cruise since my divorce and although I get on really well with my Mum, I would love to meet anyone going on this cruise who maybe has the same interests as myself. I like to stay up quite late whilst on holiday and sample the ships nightlife (this is where I maybe think my Mum and I will differ in interests) I am a 30 year old female from England so if there is anyone out there on this sailing who likes to be a bit of a party animal of a evening let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old January 20th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default Re: Explorer Of The Seas 3rd April 03

Deb, while I don't know of any other singles going on this cruise, I do have a suggestion (in addition to reading all my articles in the singles section of Cruisemates). After Mum goes to bed, go out on your own and find out where the party animals are! Usually, they are in the Discos, which, as a rule, stay open long after the other clubs and lounges have closed. I remember cruising on RCI's "Sun Viking" many years ago. They gave away souvenir "Night Owl" pins for those still in the Disco at 3 a.m. closing. I am proud to say I brought home seven of those pins. Of course, I was younger then and don't think I could keep up the pace now. :-))

I also always advise single cruisers to find out when/if a get-acquainted party is scheduled. If there isn't one, seek out the cruise director and ask him/her to arrange one and volunteer to help.

Just make this your motto: "To have fun cruising single, you've gotta get out of the cabin and mingle!"

Pat Hagan, Singles Editor